<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22581490?origin\x3dhttp://-erised.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
soulmates.
Profile



sookee

04071987
NTU, NBS

your thoughts?



Good Reads

Ade
Becky
Bena
Cheryl
Hana
Jacqueline
Jiani
Josephine
Laura
Michie
Minshan
Shir
Xin
Yeow Teck
Yihan
Yueru
Ziwan

rewind

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

credits

xxx

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I know I know, I haven't been updating my blog religiously (again). But seeing that many of my friends aren't doing so too, I don't feel bad at all. Haha.

First thing first, I found a job! In fact, I've been working since last Monday. It's at the nbs undergrad office and I basically just help out with the orientation stuff so to put it in layman's term, I'm just doing ZA2 GONG1. But it's not only orientation-related stuff that I do, other departments are also asking me to help them, like keying in name card details into excel spreadsheet (and the amount of name cards seemed to be piling up whenever I'm not looking) and details of our exchange partners (which proved to be good cuz I can also use for reference should I want to go next sem) for the various overseas exchange programs. Blah Blah Blah. I never knew there's so much to do at the office! The workload is ewww sometimes but the aunties there are very nice to me and since I'm kept busy for most part of the day, time passes fast enough for me x) Just that I have lonely lunch, stuffing myself silly with yong tau foo and oily malay food (which I'm not going to eat anymore after Ade told me about how her friend got fat eating malay food almost everyday in jjc).

Oh, I watched Harry Potter & The Order of Phoenix last Saturday with MS! Stupid Reubs, he booked the wrong tickets for us but luckily there's an available time slot cuz we reached earlier or else.. I think no more daylight for him HAHA. The movie's good, but not that great as Ade and Michie had so animatedly claimed. And that night itself I watched the second time with Reubs haha! It was then that I really enjoyed the movie, taking in the details better and clearer.

Met up with Michie and AdeHo at IMM yesterday. We had dinner at Ajisen (the restaurant that dear old Michie only set foot in once, not counting yesterday), upon the request of Mei Hui. Well, her command is our order right? Anyway both of us delightfully agreed so it made no difference haha. After the suberbly satisfying meal we went to Daiso- the everything-at-two-dollars shop for cheap thrill! Hahaha oh oh and to buy the caramel corn tidbit which is absolutely heavenly (my mom and i just finished the whole packet ourselves STRAIGHT after dinner while watching the 7 pm show on Channel 8). Fret not Miss Li, we will still be seeing you before you leave on Monday morning so, SMILE!

I know I know, less than 2 days to HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!
I barely need YOU to remind ME how excited I am.

8:53 PM